Pages

Oct 7, 2011

Back to Back

Just a sketch I did a couple weeks ago...I've been wanting to draw these two fighting together for ages.  Well, now it's down on paper.  I really like how Dani's face and hair came out here.  Poppy is trying to be fierce but still looks more irritated than fierce to me, haha.  I dunno what you all think.  You all being the empty void that is the internet.
I would love to add some adversaries and some background and color...don't think I'll ever get to it, though.  I'm kind of unproductive lately...I've had a bad migraine for the past four days now, on top of a cold and it being that-time-of-month.  I have put together design templates for Poppy and Kayla though, and I'm working on Fin, but that doesn't really count as art. Also been compiling tons of clothing refs from Ancient Rome, Greece, Northern Europe, etc. from Google to use to design the looks of my universe.  Most of them are from this historical fashion site, it's really cool if you're into that sort of thing.  The Ancient/Medieval stuff is under the "Special Interest" tab if you want to take a look-see.  The other sections are neat too, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment