Pages

Dec 31, 2011

Dean


I forgot to post this...anyway, I haven't attempted a portrait like this in a long time so it seemed like it was about time to do it again.  I feel way better about this than I thought i would. I'm going to have to do more things like this so I can keep in practice and get better.

Anyways, hopefully if you watch Supernatural you'll recognize him, but if you don't, it's Dean Winchester as played by Jensen Ackles, drew it as a Christmas present for a friend at college, big fan of the show and J2 and we've been watching it together on Fridays.  Best day of the week <33  The original drawing lives with her now ^^  I hope she hangs it in her dorm room, but mebbe she took it home...I have no idea haha.  Anyway yes this is all done with pencil, I hope that's believeable.xD

No comments:

Post a Comment