Pages

Aug 11, 2011

Packing

I feel bad for not posting here more regularly, but the introspections and rambles I thought I'd be posting just haven't been coming to me!  Too stressed, I guess.  Thankfully I've gotten past a couple of hurdles...and I have a lot of my belongings packed, though I haven't packed my clothes, books and art supplies yet.  There's a lovely pile of the latter two on my floor right now.  I'm taking some of the heavier items up to the dorm sometime next week before the official move-in since my roomie will already be there.  And then classes start on the 22nd!  Time marches on.

Got some pastels and a new watercolor palette, dying to try them but I haven't been in an art mood lately.  Not that I don't have ideas, I just don't have the energy to execute them, other than that quick doodle of myself from a few days ago, and doodling on templates to refine outfit designs for some of my characters.  I will have something in a few days to post though, which is a piece I actually completed a while back.  Another portrait, but I like it because it got me back into traditional media.


That's all for today, folks.  Now excuse me while I eat all the chocolate in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment