Pages

Sep 3, 2011

Walk in the Hills

What, a full-blown sketch with full-body figures--no, TWO full body figures, doing something other than standing there, and the beginnings of a legitimate background?  Say it isn't so!
I was extremely bored in one of my lectures on Monday and I started this.  It got finished a few days ago, scanned it yesterday and cleaned it up some in Photoshop this morning.  I'm leaving the foreground stuff alone, I'll just color over it.  I would love to paint over this in Photoshop (well, I'd love to do it traditionally but the sketchbook I drew it in is really crappy and smeared with pencil, which is why I had to clean this so much), but I need to make myself finish at least one of my papers first...or at least the 13 sketches for Design.  Bleh.

Speaking of Design, check out "Adventures in A&D," my blog for school. /shameless plug

No comments:

Post a Comment