Pages

Nov 8, 2011

Water Master

Kinda like a stair master, but cooler.



I forgot to post this here, haha, I finished this like weeks ago.  This is my own design of the Lego Bionicle character Gali.  If you don't know who she is, just Google it for Pete's sake.  It's not vital to the picture that you know who she is anyway.  This was actually a request to design my own version of this character, which I haven't done in a loooong time.  I used it as an opportunity to fiddle with costumes, as well as practice digital coloring without having a lineart in the final product!  Please excuse the lack of a real background, I have enough stuff to do as it is.

I really like the upper body but I'm not as happy with her pants...meh.  Probably needs sharper shadows.  Suggestions are welcome, but won't be implemented, this piece is done as a Thanksgiving turkey,  But I will always keep comments in mind for future projects so that I can improve.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment