Pages

Dec 1, 2011

The Poster that Never Was

So, I was set to do NaNoWriMo this year, and I had a great first week, in which I also decided to make a piece of "promotional" art to post on deviantART.  Well, after the first week of November, all hell broke loose, basically, and I had so many projects I didn't have any time to write without depriving myself of sleep, which I can't really afford since I have a hard time getting any rest as is.  So...yeah, NaNo didn't really happen.  But I still have a drawing!!  I'm just not sure what to do with it now...I didn't originally intend to draw a background and just edited some of my photos to make a background.  That seems a bit cheap when I take off the NaNo heading and such, though.  I mean, it's all my work...but I dunno, it works better as a cover than a stand-alone image, I think.  Opinions?

Current version (without the original text):


As transparent png:
I like the png.  The other option, I suppose, is to draw a proper background...but I really would like to move on to a different, more interesting project.

No comments:

Post a Comment