Pages

Jun 14, 2011

Orientation

Just got back from the last day of my two-day orientation at KU!  I'm really glad I looked at courses and figured out times and professors I wanted beforehand, I was able to handpick every course and get my first choice.:D  Soo...anybody who is signing up for classes, if you can access the current sections of classes at your university, I totally recommend doing that, it's worth it.

First semester I'm taking Design Thinking and Making 101, Drawing 101, English 205 "Writing the Self" (Honors), Intro to Western Art History 300 (Honors), and a freshman seminar called "So You Want to be a Writer?" as well as a series of lectures called Hallmark Symposium which is required for all the design majors...basically Hallmark artists and other professionals come and teach us stuff.  Should be interesting!  Sadly I don't have a space for Spanish, but if I end up getting credit from my last AP test, I'll drop ENGL 205 and see if there's a class open.

No comments:

Post a Comment